Sex and Relationship Therapy, Counselling & Training
• Do you experience relationship and sexual difficulties with your partner that would benefit from couple therapy and counselling?
• Do you feel a sense of sexual dissatisfaction in your relationship or with your partner or sexual partner and feel therapy or counselling could help improve this?
• Do you experience the loss of sexual desire, either for your partner or in general and feel therapy or counselling would make this better?
• Do you suffer from impotence, or do not feel aroused sexually and wish that therapy or counselling would help to improve your sexual functioning?
• Do you have problems with sexual ejaculation, or unable to achieve orgasm and feel that sex therapy or counselling would improve this?
• Do you experience pain during sexual intercourse and want therapy or counselling to identify the underlying problems and relieve this?
• Do you suffer from penetration difficulties during sex and feel that sex therapy or counselling can help?
• Do you experience sexual addiction and would like therapy or counselling help to deal with this?
• Do you experience sexual phobia and would like therapy or counselling help to cope with this problem?
• Do you have sex or relationship transgendered issues which might benefit from an experienced specialist therapist or counsellor in sex and relationship issues?
• Do you have relationship or sexual orientation issues that a sex and relationship specialist therapist or counsellor can help with?
If you need sex and relationship therapeutic or counselling help with any of the above difficulties, I am in a position to help you. I have had a wide range of therapeutic and counselling training including, Couple Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Brief Solution Focused Therapy, marriage counselling and Systemic work. I have over 20 years experience in sex and relationship therapy including both clinical and academic work. My PhD studies involved 6 years in a related subject and involved new insights adding to the body of existing knowledge. Use my contact section
I will use an integrated, holistic and positive approach to help you towards recovery by:
• developing insight and awareness into the nature of your sex and relationship problems, not just looking at symptoms but explore deeper, underlying root causes to prevent future relapses.
• developing constructive coping skills and strategies to deal effectively with your sex and relationship problems
• enable you to identify goals and action plans which fit your individual life style and value system, in order to improve the quality of your relationships.
• enable you to enjoy intimacy in your relationship with fulfilling sexual experience.
Who can refer?
I accept sex and relationship therapy / counselling referrals from all health practitioners and professional organizations as well as accepting self-referrals directly from clients. You can contact me via this website, or the College of Sex and Relationship Therapy (COSRT) website, or at The Priory Group - Priory Grange Ticehurst House near Tunbridge Wells, Spire Sussex Hospital adjacent to Conquest Hospital. COSRT was previously known as BASRT
I offer both individual and couple sex and relationship therapy sessions. I am available for sex and relationship therapy clinical supervision to other sex and relationship therapists as well as supervision and advice for anyone undertaking sex and relationship research. I can also conduct sex and relationship therapy sessions in Mandarin or Cantonese
see next page