Sex and Relationship Therapy & Counselling ServicesSex and Relationship Therapy / Counselling Consultations can take place in the following ways:
• Face to face therapy and counselling in a consulting room. Referral via the Spire Sussex Hospital situated on the Conquest Hospital site, The Ridge, St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex and our meetings will take place there.
• Face to face sex and relationship therapy and counselling in a consulting room can take place in Hastings or St Leonards on Sea in East Sussex. Payment details will be discussed and agreed with you before we meet
• Sex and relationship therapy / counselling consultation by phone can be arranged directly with me on a mutually agreed time and date with payment either by PayPal or by cheque. I will call you. This service is available worldwide and also via Skype
• Sex and relationship therapy / counselling sessions are available on line at a mutually agreed time
• I am a Sex and Relationship Therapist on the expert panel of Greatvine – www.greatvine.com a website providing expert advice
• As a member of The College of Sex and Relationship Therapy COSRT I am bound by its Codes of Ethics and Principles of Good Practice for Members and subject to its Complaints Procedure(details are available on request or can be viewed on the College of Sex and Relationship Therapy, COSRT website
• I regularly do teaching sessions and workshops for organisations, in a range of subjects relating to sex and relationship problems, CBT and other mental health issues.
You can contact me via my Greatvine
see next page